Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Hmmmm... this is kinda new. Just trying out if this would look neat and be easy enough to use as an online journal. I'll probably link this to the main site later when I update that one. As of now, the only people that know of its existence is me and the blogger.com people... whoever they are ^_^

Btw, I just came back from Manila. Went to ADMU to see if my transcript and diploma are available. They aren't yet.

Bought the second book of Feist's RiftWar Saga: Magician: Master. As far as I know, it's all about Pug. And to think he isn't my favorite Feist character. Emma, if you're for some reason able to read this, try collecting all the Feist books; the stories are pretty neat, sides the fact that they let us have a glimpse of Krondor again. Remember that computer game? By the way, I have it here in Pampanga. Tell me when I can meet you so I can return it, k? And please give me back my R.Jordan Wheel of Time game cds? I wanna play that already ^_^0

What else? Oh, yes... I also bought two Purefoods Fiesta Cooked Ham for my mom. It's a Christmas tradition of ours to serve this ham, bulalo, bread, fruit salad, and some other assorted ulam.

Listening to this blasted GooGoo Dolls song again. I'm getting tired of Iris...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home