Thursday, December 19, 2002

I am about to take a step that could irrevocably lead me to jail if what I am about to do is ever found out... of course that being the case, I won't put here exactly what it is I am about to do. That's sheer idiocy if I did that. Well, I hope I won't ever have to actually use this thing I am about to make, for it is dangerous only to myself. But then, for some candid reason, I don't really care about myself these days. I just don't know why. It's like I am in a kind of stasis and I am just waiting for something to happen to take me out of that said state. I am a rather impatient person and I absolutely hate waiting for anything or anybody to arrive, and maybe that is the reason why I am about to take this step. Because I am bored. Nothing is happening in my life that I can consider an adventure. That is why I am making one, although it is not necessarily a fun kind of adventure to undertake. It is almost like I am hankering to ruin my life so I can have a life; is that too hard to understand? Anyway, we shall see what will happen. If I ever don't update this blog in more than six months, then please assume that something did happen to me. I just don't know if it will be for the good or for the bad. I hope in my case it'll be the former and not the latter.

Currently reading: Raymond E. Feist's MAGICIAN: MASTER
Last ate: walnut-topped brownies

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home