Monday, February 17, 2003

Ahhhhhhhh... home. Why is it that when I'm here I can't wait to get out and when I am out I can't wait to get back? I guess that there's no place better than where you're not.

Anyway, I've had another "long weekend". Friday I left the house and met with Ana, Aileen, and Emma. Why is it that the four of us have minds sometimes so alike that we simultaneously say something aloud? Watched Hero on Saturday with the same trio. My 2nd time watch it but I didn't get bored. I just love the colors and fight scenes ^_^ among all the characters there, the one that strikes me most is Broken Sword. I guess I just like tragic characters. Sunday at Gem's.

I got home at around 8pm. My mom was beside herself with worry: my cellphone dies out on me so she wasn't able to contact me. I still have permission to go next weekend though ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home