Sunday, August 08, 2004

I feel like I now know a tiny portion of how it’s like with my mom whenever she goes home from work. I feel brain-dead and drained, but kinda happy coz someone learned from me (hopefully!).

Went to the mall yesterday to have a study session with my classmates in Anatomy. After lunch, 7 of them buggered me into allowing them to go to my house so we can continue our review there.

So technically, I’ve been yapping about the fricking muscular system from 10am till 7pm. And to think I woke up at 3am just so I can review myself so I'd know what to yap about when I meet with my classmates.

Paulit-ulit yun. Tinutukan ko sila isa-isa until they finally got our current lesson. We have a long quiz kasi this coming Tuesday and they’re panicky about their grades. I would be too had my grades been like theirs… wait, I wouldn’t be merely panicky; I’d be totally out of my mind. But since I am not, and since I’m one of the fortunate few who seems to be able to get what our prof is trying to teach us, I agreed to lead the review session yesterday.

It was tiring. But very enjoyable and fulfilling. Now I understand Sir’s comment that when his students understand the lesson, he feels like it’s even better than sex. Not that I can actually compare the two as of yet since I lack the experience.

We weren’t able to finish everything about the muscular system, but at least we covered the main parts. Hope they study on their own and not forget the stuff we reviewed.

Hope to God that they’d perfect the exam this coming Tuesday. If not that, then I hope they’d pass it with the least number of mistakes that is possible.

I hope ako rin pumasa or better, ma-perfect yung exam. Sa kakaulit-ulit ko kasi na-memorize ko na yung mga pinagsasatsat ko kahapon. I can now explain the whole process of how a muscle contracts and relaxes kahit nakapikit at inaantok pa ako.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home