Saturday, July 24, 2004

Discovered something new just recently.

One: That my father's whole name is Jesus Francisco Cabrera Punsalang
Two: That my mother's whole name is Elsa Romana Lugue Mendoza-Punsalang

I've known them for twenty-three years and I only discovered last Sunday night why some people call my dad Jessie.

Asked them why they never told me they had such names, and both of them answered that it's coz I never asked.

Asked them as well why oh why they gave me such a short name, and they answered the usual thing: that my surname was already too long as it was.

Gah. Whatever.

Just goes to show that even if you've known a person your entire life, there's still something new you'll be able to discover about him/her.

***
Just came from Tutuban with my mom. Bought two more or less pale yellow shirts, one girly-girly one that’s in white, and black denim jeans.

Now I need only find a cute pair of sandals to match the black and pale yellow ensemble I’m planning on wearing. That and some decent make up…

Fine. I am slowly becoming just a tad tiny bit girly. I’m not in any way close to being a kikay though, thank the gods.

Gastos talaga itong putaragisang Acquaintance na to, oo...

***
I still haven't watched King Arthur. I want to. I want to. I want to.

Have to find time to do so nga lang. Maybe tomorrow? Then again, I do still have those three other subjects to study for...

Gah... guess I'll just catch it on a vcd or dvd copy then.

Wonder if the movie's any good though?

***
anyway, here's another blog ka-ewanan:

Your Icecream Flavour is...Neopolitan!
You aren't satisfied with just one flavor. They say variety is the spice of life and this shines through in your Ice cream of choice! Just don't eat all the chocolate and leave the strawberry and vanilla behind!
What is your Icecream Flavour?
Find out at Go Quiz




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home