Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I feel sad that the semester has ended. Really didn’t want it to end. I will miss Section 2E. Everything about it, from to good to the not-so-bad-if-you-really-don’t-think-about-them-much experiences, I will truly miss. Never mind the fact that at times I feel like I’m in high school again coz of the antics they do. God, those kids are fun to be with ^_^ I will really, truly, and surely miss having classes with them. Sure some of them will probably still be my classmates next semester, but still, it won’t be the same. Haaaaaaaay...

The good thing is, no one flunked in Anatomy. We talked to Sir Farley a while ago and he announced that to us. He won’t give us our grades yet but still it’s good to hear no one flunked. Delikado lang nga grade nung iba and they’re gonna be on probation next sem, pero they won’t have to shift out of the course or look for another school or something. Thank you so very much for the consideration and kindness you’ve shown us, Sirs Farley and Dennis. Napamahal na sakin mga 2E and I would’ve been very sad if anyone of us failed.

Anyways, here are some pix of section 2E with our beloved C.I.s (Clinical Instructors). Sobrang para kaming high school nung nagpapa-picture taking pero ang saya talaga!!! ^_________^

To follow na lang yung talagang class pix na formal na complete kami. Di pa kasi nabibigay e.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home