Sunday, October 17, 2004

Thank you Lord for not giving me a brother; my life would have been a hell of a lot different had I one.

But anyway, had a dream last night that I had one. A fraternal twin at that. Must be coz I’ve been reading Angel Sanctuary.

In the dream, he’s my older brother, by 7 minutes. His name’s Drew. Dunno if that’s short for Andrew or what... (heheh, The Outsiders’ Andrew still hounding my mind). He had dark wavy unruly hair, dark eyes and taller than me.

Everyone called him Drew, and I remember dad saying that his name came from Andres, our paternal grandfather’s name.

Drew and I go to the same school, and we were in high school in the dream. I remember complaining why we had to go to different colleges, so I guess we’re in senior year in high school or something.

I remember him talking to me while we were walking home. The street we were passing was lined with these very beautiful fire trees. The wind was blowing rather hard too and it was around sunset.

Drew was walking a few steps ahead, saying something about us having to have separate lives eventually and that we can’t always be together all the time. I realized that he was okay with the idea of going to separate colleges and that he was actually excited about it. I was to go to an all-girls college while he gets to go to a coed one, I didn’t like the idea of being separated from my twin especially since we’ve been going to the same school ever since we were toddlers in nursery school.

I was pretty pissed off with him for saying that so I suddenly crossed the street without looking. The last thing I remember before waking up was hearing the screech of a car’s tires and Drew’s eyes going huge as his mouth started to scream my name.

Melodramatic, ne? hahahahha!!!

Dang, I died. In the dream. Ah well. It was just a dream. Drew got his wish, I guess. Wonder how he felt after that... wanna go back to that dream just to see his reaction. Ang sadista ko no? Ala lang. E he wanted separate lives, ayun tuloy, bandang huli mag-isa na lang siya ^^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home