Thursday, December 19, 2002


Been watching The Amazing Race’s 2nd to the last leg of the race. Flo really ticks me off. She’s so emotional! Moo swinging from extreme to extreme; it makes the whole game fun to watch but she truly is irritating. It’s quite fortunate for her that her partner, Zack, is so optimistic and has so much patience for her moods that it doesn’t seem to faze him much even when she tells him she already wants to quit. If I wanted their team to win, I’d want them to win because of Zack, not Flo.

The brothers Ken and Gerard also tick me off. They're quite devious, which is good for them I guess because it helps them in staying in the race, but they truly tick me off. Kasi ang parang "plastic" nila.

The oldest remaining team, Ian and Terri, are the ones I kinda want to win. The reason I feel so is that I think they most deserve it, especially Terri. Why? So she could get home to their kids, that's all. If they lose the race, then I think Ian deserves just that because he's so frickin' bossy!!!

I wonder who's gonna win though... I don't really care, I don't particularly have a favorite right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home