Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Mwehehehhe... got nothing to do so I read both Emma's and Ana's blogs. Just to note one thing: Ems is into ranting about boredom while Ana, well, she's into ranting. Period. Why do I say that? Hmmm... maybe because of the really long posts per day? Then again, I'm also guilty of that ^^; No wonder we're friends ahahhaha!!!

Nothing much happened since yesterday. I slept. And slept. And slept. My excuse: I felt tired. That's all. Oh! And one other thing: I ate. Mweheheheehe!!! No wonder I can't get any pounds off, ne? ^^;

I don't really have anything worthwhile to say here. I don't feel like typing anything except the inane habit of typing just what comes into mind.

About to check my email. As if I don't do that daily these days... nothing important in the emails. Just jokes and stuff. MLs. I'm a lurker there. Hell, I'm a lurker everywhere. I love to watch, that's why. I sometimes hate to participate. Call it apathy or being antisocial, I dunno... I just don't feel like talking to people at times. I like to listen to them, but having to have to talk back takes a lot of energy to do coz it means I'll have to remember every single thing they just said instead of letting it pass through me like so much wind.

Okay, at least I was able to actually write something, right? I'll end it here. I'm just feeling numb and lethargic that's all. And when I'm like that, when somebody interrupts my thoughts, I normally bite ^________^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home