Monday, October 04, 2004

October 4:

School news:
Okay... tapos na RD (that's Return Demo) for my PHC1 class. Had to demo taking the client's vital signs... blah blah blah. I don't wanna talk about school anymore.

Dream sequence:
Like I told An-nechan and Seika through text messaging kaninang umaga, I dreamt about the Illu guys. We were in Italy for some reason... seems J's an archeologist of sorts or at least he found a buried treasure somewhere in the Coliseum, R got so mad at him for taking A instead of him and D, seems the three of them are partners of sorts, at least the standing agreement was to share whatever findings they had or whatever.

Woke u coz of the bloody alarm clock. Sayang. It was getting to the really interesting part pa naman where J and R are about to fight.. as in fist fight ata. Ata.

Sad/Bad news:
At 430am today, Lola Oding died.
Learned from Tito Toto when he called while I was getting ready for school. Dang.
Ah well... that's life, I guess. I hope she's in a better place. May she rest in peace.

Bloody hell... I can say all these now coz I wasn't that close to Lola. I mean, she's not really my grandmother per se, so... had it been someone I was close to, I probably wont say those damn cliches about her being in a bleeding better place and such. Shit. I'd probably be too devastated to move. I hope Tita Pes'll be alright. I hope she gets to move on. Guess all we can really do now is pray for Lola's soul and move on. But shit... I hate the thought of having to have to die one day.


October 5:

Jologs-attack:
Am becoming an Andrew-fanatic... Waahh! Don't care!

Kasi, ba't ginawa siyang kahawig ni Russell e!!! The hair, the gait, the body structure, the shape of the face, the way he dresses... gah! Why why why?! @_@

Ana-Nechan! Paghanap naman ng pic niya o? I'm planning to base Russ' realist style drawing with Andrew's pic. Kahawig na rin so why not use the darn guy, right?

Things I recently watched: (besides The Outsiders in both Filipino dub AND Chinese)

Ohhh.. Draco. He looks real cute in the second movie, but a complete sissy, ninny and wuss in the 3rd. I miss Oliver Wood.

Anyways... watched "13 Going on 30" or whatever the hell the title of that movie was. Feel good, love story, yadda yadda. Predictable plot, stereotypical characters... Guess all I can say is that watch it if you feel like watching a chick flick that doesn't have anything else to offer other than the sight of Jennifer Garner's wardrobe and shoes.

(Wood!!! It's Wood!!! Wood, cute adorable Oliver Wood. Too bad really that I don't get to see him in action much in the movies... *sigh*)

Also watched Amelie... or have I already told you that? Don't remember. It's cute. Also a love story/comedy but with a hell of a lot more depth plot and character-wise. It's officially one of my faves now, hehheh... see? I'm not a complete chick-flick hater.

(Just a thought... how come Draco's the only one worth looking at among the Slytherins? I mean really... antagonists are more effective when they're good looking. Seriously. Half of the Slytherin crowd's cast look... never mind ^^0)

Readings:
Of course besides my ever favorite Anat& Physio book, I try to read my usual novels. Me trying to read at least one novel per week... or two.

Recently read Lady Murasaki's The Tale of Genji and Jostein Gaarder's The Christmas Mystery. Had to force myself to finish Genji, but the Xmas Mystery I finished in the space of two days... wouldve finished it in one sitting had I no classes. Ang ganda! Mas magandang basahin pag malapit na pasko. Wanna give a copy of it to someone sa school since he's so into the Bible, kaso baka iba isipin niya na reason behind why I'm giving him something. Wag na lang, mahirap na.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home