Thursday, February 24, 2005

Real Madrid 1 - 0 Juventus

They won! They won! They won!
*aherm*
I swear, my heart starts going 170/100mmHg whenever the ball goes near Casillas' goal... hay, I like seeing him in action, but dang, I nearly have a heart attack everytime I have to see him in action. Jeez...

Anyway, on a non-football related topic... I did win that contest thingie at school. How utterly lame hahahha!!! ^^0

Want to make a new Illusion site layout, as well as change the look of my blog... it's been like this since I can't remember, kaso I'm too lazy to put back all the scripts and html stuff I added that I will have to redo if I change the layout. Gah. You'll see na lang if di ako tamarin, kasi bigla na lang mag-iiba look ng blog. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home