Saturday, February 23, 2008

Napagastos ng wala sa oras

Coz I had to get my computers serviced yet again; Genrou (my desktop) needed a new power source and cmos battery and Hiei (my laptop) had that nasty virus removed. Didn't cost too much since instead of going to the shop I had Kuya Noel's friend service the computers here at home; so he got his service fee, free lunch and mirienda... hope it was worth his time. He's okay. Except that he smokes so now my room reeks of it.

I recently signed up at writers.ph as a freelance writer. Hope I get accepted. Will blog about it if I do.

Didn't go to my review class again today. *Sigh* I really should add more hours of review per day since I don't have that much time till I have to take the exam.

Today I ate oatmeal and banana for breakfast, tofu cheese kani and nori sandwich for lunch, a serving of mixed vegetables for dinner, a glass of banana milk shake for snack, and just around 5 glasses of water. Have to up my water intake. And need to exercise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home