Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I'm going to Australia.

I'm undergoing a three month training at IL Institute so I could work and study in Australia. Work is at an aged care facility, and study would be at the Lifetime International Training College (LITC). I've gone through two weeks (out of 12) of training at IL being part of the 4th Manila Batch. Practicum will be in April, and after that (God-willing and once all my documents are ready) I'll be going to Australia by May or June of this year.

Once I've adjusted to life there, I also plan to take up the bridging course for nursing and later take the Queensland nursing board exam so I could practice my nursing profession there. So, I'll probably stay for a minimum of three years. Then once my studies are over, have my papers processed for permanent residency.

I do plan to go back to the Philippines, this is my home and my parents are here after all. Then again, I could probably just ask them to stay with me in Australia once I get permanent residency there. Whichever works.

So please wish me luck ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home