Saturday, November 22, 2008

Jumping On The Bandwagon

Or in this case, more like grudgingly getting on the bandwagon.

I read Twilight.

^_____^0

Told myself I wouldn't read it unless 1) all the books are done and 2) all the hubbub about it was over. Well, at least I waited till all the books got out, but there couldn't be more furor about them coz of the movie coming out on my birthday no less *sweatdrop*

What I liked about it: (well just the first book. I'm in the middle of reading the 2nd right now)

- Bella's POV. I liked feeling getting dumped in the thick of things as Bella did. She didn't have a clue at times what was going on, not for lack of being observant and wanting to get in the know, and coz of that it was easy to relate to her. But I didn't fall in love with Edward *sheepish grin* I apparently don't like too-beautiful boys. Instead I'm curious about Jacob and Emmett (okay go ahead, you can laugh at me now), and no not as a couple! Heaven forbid! @_@

What I didn't like about it:

- Bella's POV. Mweheheheh... although I liked Bella, it just irked me sometimes that she missed so many things going on around her... not her fault, I know. But then, I would have liked to see Jasper and Emmett fight with James for one. Wonder how they'd adapted this in the movie? Hope they don't resort to Bella narrating what she's feeling. Her POV worked in the book but I dunno how it'll be in the movie. Guess I'll find out on the 26th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home