Friday, December 20, 2002


I wanted to go to Jean's place today, just to hang out. I'm getting tired of staying here at home doing absolutely nothing worthwhile. Gods in heaven help me... I AM SO DARNED BORED!!! Yet again that's the main reason why I keep on writing on this blog. It's become a record of my extremely boring existence...

Anyway, I didn't end up going. Instead my aunt, her sister and I went to Clark Field this morning to, what else, SHOP!!! Some stuff are cheaper there, especially chocolates. My mom told me to by some so we could hand them out to kids who come visit at our home during Christmas morning... sorta something like Trick or Treat without the kids saying "trick or treat" and instead saying "mano po". Children, ranging from two-years-old to thirty plus - mga feeling bata pa - usually come to our house asking for aguinaldo every Christmas morning and I guess my mom's not gonna do the usual cash-giving thing this year. *shrug* Don't care.

I haven't done my Chritmas shopping yet myself, I doubt if I would. I wouldn't be able to hand over the gifts I'll be buying to the people I intend them for until next year anyway, so why bother?

I justrealized I don't even know all of my inaanaks. Lousy godmother that I am, I admit it so, but I really cannot remember who all of my godchildren are right now. Me very baaaaaaddddd... tsk, tsk, tsk... ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home