Thursday, February 20, 2003

Going out again tomorrow for the APN. Not that I really wanna go. I still have no dress, can't buy anything considering I've no money so I guess I'll have to stick to that black dress I have.

I told my mom that I have to pay for my entrance for the APN, Php300, and her eyebrows virtually went up. Why, she asked, was I still obliged to pay when I've been helping out making the decorations. I don't get paid by helping, and I actually spend money by going there to help in the first place and I still need to pay the entrance fee so that I could help out during the event?! Everyone I tell here about this "deal" gets pissed off for me. They know how tired I came home during the last two weekends and the only thanks I seem to be getting is, well, none.

I'm obviously ranting. Can't help it. I LOVE to rant.

I'm tempted to not attend the APN. Or at least if I'm going I'm not gonna bloody enter the goddamned area. I'll stay at the RO2 booth, man it for the whole evening, and just tell the people who actually paid for tickets to deliver whatever messages we've been paid to deliver. I'll bring my own blasted food. And probably a book so I won't get too bored. Really. Yeah. I'll do exactly that. Now my only problem is what to wear coz I really don't feel like wearing that blasted black dress ^^;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home