Friday, February 21, 2003

I still haven't packed. I kinda don't wanna go, but of course I would go since I made promises to help. I just don't feel like it much. I'm trying not to remember the saying that "promises are made to be broken". Forget I wrote that!

I got hold of my highschool bestfriend again. Turns out Ruth already had her baby. It's a girl. Born January 23, 2003. Wow! Who'd have thought back then that good ol' Ruth'll have a family in such a few years?! I'm happy for her. She seemed very happy with her life. Her husband's the guy she brought to our JS Prom. Aww, isn't that sweet? They never lost contact even after highschool.

Contrary to how I might've sounded in the above paragraph, I am not, in any way envious of my friend. I cannot imagine myself married and with kids at my age. It just seems so constricting, that kind of life. I dunno. Maybe it's just me, but then again, my friends are mostly like this as well. They're not really into marrying early or if they were they aren't interested in having kids yet. As one of them said, "I could barely take care of myself." So how in hell are we supposed to take care of a kid if that's the case? My mother agrees with me on this. I don't know if I should be relieved or insulted. *snickers* Well, you guys know how I am, right? In case you don't know me that well, well... sorry about not explaining things further.

It's almost 9 am. We're going at around 10. As I said, I still have to pack. Gotta go!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home