Tuesday, March 11, 2003

Was watching some episodes of Justice League recently. Just when I started to think that Superman’s a really lame super hero, I heard the song “Superman” by Five For Fighting. I guess the song changed my opinion, somewhat. Even though he may be a super hero, I concede that the guy’s still a man. He isn’t perfect. He’s not supposed to be perfect. Even super heroes can’t be expected to be faultless. Otherwise they’ll be very boring to watch/read.

Saw “Maid in Manhattan” with my mom last Sunday. Three words to describe it: feel good movie. That’s all I can really say about it. The plot’s nothing new, just another romantic comedy. Rich guy meets poor girl, they fall in love, conflict arise, they surpass it, and they marry. It’s an ok film, I guess. Nice to watch when you feel too tired and bored with life in general. Date film. Was slightly surprised though that they didn’t have J.Lo sing anything for the soundtrack. I guess that it’ll be too much already if she still sang the theme song too. Does the movie have a theme song, btw?

Was finally able to make a group pic for Illusion. Drew the three girls together, sitting on a couch. Took me quite a while doing it. Wasn’t planning to draw it that way but it seemed like my hand had a life of its own coz it just up and started drawing things I didn’t plan on drawing. I actually started that pic trying to draw Faye and Rus, but Rus still doesn’t want to get drawn for some reason and instead of him, I drew Anna. And then lastly, I sketched in Tin. Weird. Had a really hard time sketching Anna’s face. The whole expression just kept going awry, but I had fun drawing her hair though. Tin was the easiest to sketch since I didn’t have to go full body on her.

Trying to draw the three guys together now. Done with David. He’s an angel to draw. He magically appears on the piece of paper like I don’t have to expend any amount of effort to put him there. James I had a bit of a hard time with coz he kept wanting to frown when I wanted to draw him smiling, and Rus still keeps transforming into either David or Dennis *sighs* Why the bloody hell doesn’t that guy want to get sketched?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home