Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Ever done something that you know is utterly futile but you still do it anyway just because it captured your fancy? I’ve done several. Among them is: trying to understand a French film by reading Japanese subtitles. I mean, I can read hiragana, I still get confused with katakana, and I’m familiar with less than fifty kanji characters, so even when I can more or less understand spoken Japanese, those subtitles were way beyond my league. Too bad since the film was really nice, from what I understood ^^; Another’s trying to get a songout of my head by trying to find a copy of it when I don’t even know its title nor who sang it in the first place, what’s worse, the song’s in Chinese.

AXN’s showing Saiyuki again. I’m gonna wait for Homura to show up in the series, then I’ll watch it again. Need I say I like Homura? Why? Coz the guy’s a god. Literally.

Gotta get either a cd writer or a bigger hard disk space. I’m down to less than five gigs. Wala lang…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home