Saturday, March 08, 2003

Been drawing for Illusion again the pst few days. So far I've only succeeded making solo and full body pics, in various poses for David and James. Mostly David's actually. Tried making Rus but he keeps transforming into David for some reason... *sighs* Seika will be thrilled when I finally finish coloring said David drawings.

It takes me about an hour to actually finish sketching, thirty minutes to trace using well, tracing paper, about twenty minutes applying ink on the traced image, and lastly erasing the pencil marks. Then I scan the inked image and tried applying colors using Adobe Photoshop. I'm thinking of using water colors or poster ink instead of the Photoshop coz I do find it easier. I wanted to buy a set of markers but the ones I saw at our local National Bookstore were a tad bit too expensive and kulang yung dala kong pera. Hope my dad sends the colored markers I asked him to buy. Hope he buys the right kind. Nagbilin kasi akong ibili nya ako nun e kasi paniguradong marami dun. Markers plus various tipped pens and tones.

Anyways, that's what I've been up to lately.

That and going to the rally against drugs that was held yesterday. The rally was organized by our parish priest, in a sort of answer to what happened to Jinky, that 4th grader I wrote about before who got raped and killed. They buried her yesterday. It was supposedly covered in the local news but I dunno which station showed it. I went home early and didn't anymore finish the whole rally/program that they organized coz no one was home, I technically went home to guard the house. Plus I didn't really feel like going in the first place. At least not that day. Felt, I dunno, tired. And the whole thing was just too organized for a rally... I dunno... didn't very much appeal to me, the idea I mean. I guess people I saw there were having too much of a good time to actually look like they're supposed to be there to protest about something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home