Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Ate four strawberries, two bananas, a mango, an orange, half an apple, and a glass of pineapple juice for breakfast. Now how did I get all of that in? Simple. I blended them all together and drank the whole mixture from 1030 am till around past lunchtime. So technically I had brunch, not breakfast. Tasted good. Couldn’t distinguish which fruit I was tasting, but it was still nice.

Btw, noticed how my recent posts have been about death? There’s a reason to this. I want to get depressed. Seems all my creative juices come out when I feel down.

Case in point: when I lost my very first cell phone I was able to draw David Wesley, a character in Ana-nechan’s story, Illusion. David was the first of six sketches that became how the six main characters of Illusion look like. David, who I consider my baby since he was the first I drew that night, looks absolutely stunning! He looks like a god. Just ask Seika if you don’t believe me. ^_~

So I wanna stay depressed. I’m continually playing my favorite instrumental songs, from PSME, Escaflowne, NTHT, and a few choice pieces from Lodoss, Gravitation, HxH, GSaiyuki, and yes, even got Gackt in there somewhere. Just so I can stay feeling down in the fricking dumps.

Did I mention before that I’m an extremely weird girl? Well, now at least you have an idea why.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home