Monday, March 15, 2004

Seems I’m in a scifi-fantasy-adventure mood. Sabagay, matagal na kong fan ng genre na to so it’s nothing new.

Not only have I been obsessing about Dune, but I’m also so into the Andromeda tv series that I’m risking getting late for class everyday so I could just watch it. I like the fact that both stories could be so philosophical. Tyr and Becka are so cute together!!! Wahahaha!!! It’s nothing new, that kind of relationship where they keep bickering with each other but work so well together.

Ah fuck they had to go missing just when they were getting along so well. Ano to, season ender? WAHHH NOOO!!! Don't tell me mawawala sina Tyr at Becka sa cast!!!

The Andromeda’s a lot Star Trek-like, true, but I can’t seem to find the will to watch Star Trek. It bores me to death every time I try to even watch one episode. I dunno what gives. It’s scifi. It’s fantasy. It’s adventure. It can get philosophical, from some of the episodes I’ve seen. But I don’t like it. I don’t despise watching it, I just find myself switching channels even when I see one. Maybe because I wasn’t able to watch the very first episode? Nah... I don’t think that’s it.

Btw, I checked out Dune’s official site (http://www.dunenovels.com/)and saw this:

“The story dune fans have been waiting for... Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson are collaborating again on the seminal events of the Butlerian Jihad — the epochal conflict between humans and thinking machines, set ten thousand years before the events in the Prelude to Dune Novels.”

Yeah!!! *dancing around with a huge grin plastered on my face* Now I’m off to hound the local NBS so they’d get me a copy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home