Saturday, February 28, 2004

Hmm… Makoto and Yumi. However many times I watch their story in Boys Be I still find myself smiling. They’re such a cute couple! The fact that Makoto’s so bloody naïve about relationships just makes it cuter when he finally ends up with Yumi.

I can’t help but think of someone I recently got to know who’s somewhat like Makoto. I wish though that he’ll realize that he already has someone like Yumi around. Watching them go around each other, relating in such a similar way as their anime counterparts make my stay in UA a lot more entertaining.

I just wonder when I’ll stop being the observer and start being the participant... hmmm, then again, there may already be someone and here I’m just as dense as Makoto and Yumi were! Wahahaha!!!

I’m making you guys think who right about now, ne? Lolz ^^

***

Dragon Girl / Gugu of Legend of Condor Hero pisses me off. Pucha ang arte niya kasi. Kundi ba naman siya nag-i-inarte tulad ng ginawa niya e di hindi na kinailangan ni Yang Gou madanasan lahat ng mga yun. Actually, ang tanga nilang dalawa at yun lang yun.

***

Bought a new mouse. It looks small and spiffy. *grin* And it's red! A really cool and shiny red!

Old mouse got busted after I banged it a few times on my room’s wall after it frustrated me so much coz it went all weird on me and wouldn’t move properly when I was coloring my el_estrall characters.

Gah. I’m bloody happy coz of a bleeding mouse?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home