Thursday, February 26, 2004

I just realized that level-headed and ultra calm Kurama is scarier than Hiei+Yusuke+Raisen+Yomi+Taguro+Mokuro+Shura+Enki on a killing rampage. I’d face an angry mob before I’d face a determined-to-fight-me-and-win Kurama. He is one scary guy...

Aileen, Ana, I know why you like the guy but dudes, even if you give him to me (which both of you will NEVER do in the first place, never mind that both of you actually have to share him with millions of fans around the world) I won’t accept him. He scares the shit out of me.

Although, he IS one great ally. If he’s on my side on a fight then I’d feel a lot more confident about my chances of winning. But put me directly against him and I’ll run like hell and hide till the next decade comes.

Why the sudden post about Yuyu Hakusho? Well, simply because I’m watching the Channel 7 reruns. Hiei is so CUTE!!! Wahahaha! Guess I haven’t changed in that way, ne?

Ai, Ems, remember the stories we used to quip up back at the dorm? *sigh* I really wish we video taped or recorded ourselves!

*feifu feeling nostalgic*

haaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy...

What were the kids’ names again? Some were Megumi and Kakero ne? I forgot the others heheh ^^ Only Kakero stuck to my mind coz the kid was so memorably makulit, magulo, pilyo, atbp.

***

Sweet ripe mangoes with fresh cow’s milk tastes DIVINE! Never mind the bloody calorie count, my gods! Ang sarap talaga!

A small bowl of that was my whole dinner, btw. Dapat dessert sya, pero kahit yun lang nakakabusog na!

Hay! Hinahanap-hanap ko pa yung lasa! Ang sobrang sarap talaga! Punta kayo dito samin while season pa ng mga mangga tsaka tiyempuhin niyong nakabili ng fresh (as in fresh from the cow ha!) na gatas yung mom ko... my golly gosh, ang sarap talaga!!! I wanna have that for breakfast tomorrow kaso inubos kanina ni Kuya Tan yung milk. Just as well, pampasira sa diet eh.

***

Gah! I think I’m about to truly and wholly give up on eating any kind of animal. Well, I can still tolerate shellfish but since I catching that show where I saw people butchering a chicken and another show filleting a live fish… well. I’d rather stick to tofu, veggies, and fruits for now. As long as I’m not killing any mammal or bird or fish and putting it inside my mouth I’ll be perfectly happy thank you very much.

I’m becoming more and more picky with my food. Ahhh… my mom’s getting tired of me making a face whenever I see a piece of meat, raw or cooked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home