Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Shows recently watched:
Spider-man 2, Gackt Live Concert @ WOWOW, So Close, & Kill Bill 2.

Wonder how the heck I manage to find time to go to the movie house and watch? Dunno myself. Maybe coz I've almost given up watching t.v. except for the daily news and my only form of entertainment is to watch a movie during the weekends so I won't go insane with my studies? I mean, Anatomy & Physiology is fun to learn and all, but I do deserve an occasional break from the studying monotony. Lest I get bored and play hooky during the weekdays.

Recent obsessions:
Listening to “Sora” from Vision of Escaflowne, the movie. I listen to it every time I go to sleep. I’ve burned a cd full of that song and that song only and it’s on repeat in my stereo. Nice. I just love the sounds. It’s ancient Romanian pala? So that’s why I couldn’t understand anything the blasted lyrics was saying. Ah, well. The song’s still nice.

Another obsession are my prof in *beep* and another prof in *beep*. Gods, the first one I absolutely hate while the other I absolutely adore. The one I like (Ana-nechan, don’t say who, okay?) reminds me somewhat of Rus’s kenkoy personality mixed with some of David’s more serious character. Maybe that’s why I have such a healthy liking of him, coz he reminds me of those two. Considering, may pagka-James din siya in terms of how focused he can be with his interests and work. Gah. He’s just real nice.

I don’t want to talk about the other prof who I’ll only rant about.

I'm supposed to be researching about the Rotary Club of the Phils, specifically the one here in Pampanga so I better stop blogging now.

Musta na kayong lahat? Love and miss you all! If you guys drop by, please, please, don't forget to tag ne? Kahit konting hi hello lang. Wahhh!!! Kailan kaya next reunion ko with you ppl? Baka sembreak na ulit. Haaaaayy...

Me will post again next week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home