Thursday, July 08, 2004

I absolutely dislike my current prof in *beep* I’ve ranted to my mom about his teaching style when I got home today so I won’t do the same thing here. I can’t wait for next next week to arrive coz that’d be the time we’d have another prof for that subject.

I did promise myself that I’d get past my irritation and frustration with his teaching style and ace the concept he’s in charge of. Pero nakikita ko pa lang syang parating sa classroom sumasakit na ulo ko.

I’m still enjoying Anatomy & Physiology. Why, I can’t really say. The prof said that it’s a hard subject if one doesn’t study so I study and he’s right, it isn’t /that/ hard. The body’s functions and parts are kinda easy to understand. Hay malay. Maybe I kinda did stumble into my calling... I remember enjoying Biology back in high school...

On non-school related stuff:
Genrou, my beloved computer acquired a virus just this week and crashed. Had to replace his RAM, set me back around 2500 kaya nabawasan nanaman yung money ko for his speakers. Kahit kailan talaga, pag may pera na ko for the speaker system I want for Genrou, laging may masisira sa kanya na mas importante sa speakers kaya kakailanganin kong unahin bilhin yun.

*** *** ***

My japanese name is ?? Fujiwara (wisteria fields) ? Ayumi (walk, deeper meaning: walk your own way).
Take your real japanese name generator! today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home