Saturday, October 09, 2004

He thought I was married. We were answering this form for one of our classes and I asked him a question about it, then he saw the “married” civil status and assumed it was me… the thing was, I was putting in my mom’s info so of course I’ll put in married in her civil status. He looked so shocked and incredulous at the time. He even took a step back in his surprise. Course I told him no, that I’m not married. Hello? Like, I’m even on the verge of thinking about marrying anyone right now. Well, if it’s Russell then its okay, but the guy’s 2D so obviously can’t marry Rushkins hehehhe…

***
Watched “Feng Shui” with Shoks, Rose, Leah, Madz, and Jamil yesterday afternoon. Wasn’t at all scary as they said it was. Dunno. It was kinda predictable. Liked the Ring (Jap version) better; that movie still gives me the creeps every time I remember it and happen to look at the tv in my room at the same time. But have to admit that it’s an okay film considering it stars Kris Aquino and all. Her acting as a concerned mother’s kinda off… you know, parang pilit na mabait kuno? If I were the one to write that thing, I would’ve made her use the cursed mirror to kill off her cheating husband, and then make her agonize about that decision or something. Whatever. Heard there’s a part two of the movie. Hell if I’m gonna watch that.

***
Went to Lola Oding’s wake yesterday. The place was literally filled with flowers that you can barely see the people sitting outside playing cards and talking. It was like a huge, yet somber, reunion. Hate wakes. Hate funerals more, and that’s today. Mom and I have to go there later.

***
Finals week starts next week. Ah hell week. Love hell weeks. Not.
Am supposed to be finishing up a research paper right now so…

Oh yeah, almost forgot.

Ana-nechan!!! Will submit your poems for the next issue na lang, ne? The current one’s kind full na daw kasi and is set to get printed. How’s the fic challenge writing going? Haven’t started mine yet since David’s being finicky and James is being a complete nuisance… again.

Seika-chan! Am half sorry and half relieved to hear you and he-who-must-not-be-named have separated ways. Don’t worry, dear, paniguradong may darating na iba niyan for you. I just know it.

Emski-chan! Anu new cell no mo?

You guys wanna meet up during the sem break? Hehhe… gah, yun lang nanaman talaga ang free time ko ulit. Hate my sched, gah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home