Saturday, December 18, 2004

December 15:
The Christmas party we held for the Dolores South community went off without too many hitches. It was actually a success; our C.I., Miss Obis, raved about it to her fellow professors. The food was more than enough for everyone, we even had a full bilao of puto left which we gave to the C.I.s when we returned to school.

Would have been an entirely good day had it not been the start of our bloody-shitty-crappy prelim exams... the first one of which is PHC, which I didn't get to study about enough coz of the bloody party that was another requirement for the same subject. Was intensely pissed off with myself that day coz of that... I had a very unfortunate mental-fricking-black during the ending part of the test and couldn't remember almost 15-fricking items! 15!!! Dammit...

Well, what's done is done. I'll just have to pull up the prelim grades later...


December 16:
Day ended quite nicely. Did very well in my two exams for Health Econ and STS. Saw him at the end of the day before going home... actually, he saw me and my PHC groupmate talking about our timetable for the community and he went and greeted us. Forgot to greet him Merry Christmas, in case I don't see him anymore this year. Ah well... still, I got to talk to him ^^ (pathetic, ne? ^^0)


December 17:
Hmmm... went to school to research for Health Econ only to find the library closed coz it was the UA employees' Xmas Party this day. So went to SM and watched Nicolas Cage's National Treasure... it was quaintly nice. Not as exciting as I expected it would be. Somewhat Indiana Jones-like or Relic Hunter-ish. It certainly does not make it as one of my all-time favorites.


December 18:
Have no class today... 3 meetings na kami niyan di nagkaklase for the Sat class... we are soooooooooo behind sa lessons, patay kami nito sa next year paniguradong mamadaliin kami.

Anyways, watched Angel Eyes last night in WOWOW... fell in love with Jim Caviezel ^_^ He is just too good looking for words. So I'll end it at that and just upload pics of him I found on the net just today. ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home