Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hmmm... so FPJ's dead? Ah well, not surprised when I heard he had a stroke. Used to think strokes are a lot less worse than heart attacks, in truth they are worse coz they affect the brain directly. The human brain is what actually keeps us alive so damage it the way a stroke can and it leaves you either paralyzed or very dead. I know, I know... the pathology's a lot more complicated than that pero I really don't wanna go technical, I do that often enough at school.

Speaking of school... Nursing Day's over and done. Thank God! Pero pumalit naman e yung prelims and that stupid xmas party for the community health center kung san kami nagduduty. Sobrang toxic ng week na to! Grabe, hell week talaga!

Dagdagan ng lahat ng utos ng mga prof sakin coz I'm the class presi plus the Nightingale job... methinks I maybe bit off more than I can chew...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home