Monday, November 29, 2004

November 25:
Walang pasok, all coz of the strike. To echo C’s comment: gusto kong pumasok kasi gusto ko siyang makita. Course I’m pertaining to a diff person here. Taragisan, ayokong nasa bahay lang, it’s so boring! I know I should take advantage of the chance to rest and relax pero I just hate being bored out of my wits with having nothing to do!

I know where he lives! Okay, the general area where he lives... that sounds so like a stalker mweheheheh! Ah well... ^^0

November 26:
My birthday curiously ended with a test of my patience. Went to the mall kasi after my class with Rose, Shoks, Madz and Princess. (The four of them gave me a gift, btw… a stuffed toy. A really GREEN frog with HUGE eyes I named Aubrey coz her name tag says her name is Blue Berry. So I translated blue into aoi and added beri… if you say aoiberi very fast it sounds like Aubrey so Aubrey her name is. And yes, I think it’s a she. She looks too pretty to be a he-frog. My other nickname for Aubrey is F-chan, short for Froggy-chan ^^0). Ate a short dinner with them and went grocery shopping for no bake cheesecake ingredients. Then I went home. That was around 7pm. I got home at around 1030pm. The trip took THAT long. Curiously though, I didn’t feel impatient or stressed about getting caught in a traffic jam. It should’ve ended the day on a bad note but it didn’t. I felt a tremendous sense of peace while sitting inside that jeep waiting for it to even move a foot closer to home. I was praying and mentally singing this song I learned from my YFC days.

Okay, I know that was cheesy, corny, or whatever. I’m not turning all-out religious here or anything. It’s just that I feel a certain awe that I felt that way during that time. Everyone else inside the jeep were getting pissed off about the situation we were stuck in but I was just thankful that despite what was happening, at least the wind was strongly blowing and refreshingly cool. I was happy the moon was so bright; glad that the songs in the jeep’s fm radio were so nice. It’s just so weird, that’s all. Why didn’t I get pissed off? I should’ve. But I didn’t. Thankfully, I didn’t.

November 27:
Spent the day out… mostly coz I had to get out and go to school. I got PE class! Can you believe it?! PE!? At my age! All because one of my PE classes didn’t get credited coz it had a diff subject description. Tough…

Anyways, I’m half glad it didn’t get credited coz we’re taking team sports: softball and football. And I don’t mean the American touch-down football type, k? Football as in David Beckham style, European football! I figured, cool, I get to learn Russell’s sport and sweat it out and maybe lose a pound or two in the process. What I didn’t count on is that now my entire body HURTS LIKE HELL. Especially my feet. Each step hurts. Kasi I don’t go out to jog anymore so syempre I’m out of shape. Eh on our first official PE class pa naman our coach made us do these sprinting drills while “dribbling” the football and one of our classmates trying to “catch” and take away the ball from us. I got kicked twice, I myself kicked a fricking STONE bench in one of my attempts to retrieve a wayward ball so now I have this very purplish-black pasa on my right leg. But all in all, it was fun and I look forward to next week’s class ^_^

Later that day I watched Alexander with some of the former 2E. Gods what a disappointment that film was. I won’t rant about it anymore coz I already did with Ems, An, and Tin. Geez, what a rip off...

Still later when I got home, mom, Tita Betty, Tito Toto, Ate Carol and Claudine and I went to mom and Tito’s cousin’s funeral. (Yes, yes... bati na lahat sila nanaman. Nice, ne?) Okay, technically Tita namin nina Ate Carol and Claudine yung namatay but I barely knew her. She had Down’s Syndrome. And that’s all I really know about her. I saw her maybe three time tops while she was alive, mostly during family occasions like birthdays, funerals or whatever. I looked at her lying inside her coffin... she looked like a peacefully sleeping child. I know she’s older than me but she looked like a child. Ironically, her name was Baby. I dunno if that was her real name or if that was just a nickname. The mood there wasn’t all that sorrowful. I guess coz subconsciously we all knew Tita Baby wont stay long with us. I hope her life was well-lived...

November 28
Went to the obligated mass. Then went to a wedding with Tita Betty and Camille (coz mom and Tita Pes were stuck to go somewhere else so we, their daughters, got obligated to go in their stead). Didn’t know the couple. I just went to accompany Tita Betty.

The ceremony and reception were nice and well-organized. The bride looked radiant and the groom was all smiles. They looked so enviably happy.

Tita told us that the bride’s parents named all their female children after the virtues of Love, Faith, and Hope.

The groom’s dad named all of his sons after him. So since panganay yung groom his nickname ata daw at home was First.

So, put together, the groom’s name is First while the bride’s is Love. First Love. Cute, ne? Coincidentally, First is Love’s first and last boyfriend. Hahahha!!! That is just waaaaaaaayy too cute, don’t you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home