Wednesday, December 22, 2004

December 19:
I am sooooooooooo tired!

Woke up at 330am for the Simbang Gabi, went home, ate bibingka for breakfast, made 150+ puto which we delivered to Don Bosco Academy at Mabalacat along with the 4 bilao of palabok that we bought from Susie’s (bought two boxes of brownies there too), went to Macro and shopped, went home to wash face and store the groceries, went to Tita Betty’s house to help out, ended up being an impromptu cook, somehow conjured up edible and rather delicious-looking hamonado and lengua within two or three hours, readied the table for the buffet coz Tita’s guests from Pugad are due to arrive any moment, Pugad people came, served food, was in charge of refilling the hamonado, roasted chicken, and lengua serving trays, helped distribute drinks, acted as nurse to one kid who was suffering through motion sickness (di kasi sanay magbyahe sinama pa ayun tuloy), finally ate dinner at 10pm, listened to Pugad peeps sing Christmas carols, waved bye bye to Pugad peeps, helped clean dishes, said goodnight to Tita and went home. Finally am here, of course I’m too tired to type anything but this continuous ramble of a half rant post which I shouldn’t really do since I’ve to edit the timetable I have to submit to our C.I. tomorrow.

Oh bloody hell, nag-aatungol nanaman si Brownie. He does that whenever mom goes out these days for the Simbang Gabi. Yes, Right now I’m alone in the house, I barely slept, and I’m getting goose bumps listening to that blasted dog howl. I need to sleep. Seriously. I can barely open my eyes. Mukha daw akong Chinese sabi ni Ate My coz my eyes are like alkansya slits. Di lang sa puyat and pagod namumugto eyes ko, dunno why, but I’ve been having dreams lately where I think I end up waking up to tears… but then when I touch my face the tears aren’t there at all. Add that to the dog howling… *shudder* hope nothing untoward happens to anybody I know.



December 20:
Watched The Ghost with Ate Jen and Miss Obis. It was fun. Miss Obis, our C.I. is actually younger than me by around two years so felt kinda weird calling her ma’am outside of school and class, but I gotta keep calling her that coz she is my superior when it comes to nursing coz after all, she is a R.N. after all. Our group’s actually quite lucky that she’s our C.I. coz she’s so approachable and well, nice.

Anyways, about the movie. It was okay. Kinda follows the usual formula that horror/suspense movies have. Had a few nakakabigla but not really frightening moments, nabigla ako mostly coz of the sound effects but not the pic itself. Hayyy… wonder when there’d be a movie I won’t have any complaints about.



December 21, 2004:
Went with Tita Betty and my mom to Makro and bought some stuff needed for the gift/relief goods giving on the 24th. Then went to the mall, yes… again and bought some groceries from the super, ate dinner at Ta Yang after we met Ate Rhea. Rather uneventful really.



December 22, 2004:
Woke up at 330 am, went to Simbang Gabi. Watched early news when I got home… all about FPJ’s funeral. Fell asleep during the coverage of the funeral. Woke up at 1030am. Ate a very late breakfast. Typed some stuff… I have yet to finish Russell’s story coz James went and had me change EVERYTHING! That primadona bloke… Anyway, Tita Bets came at around 1pm and she and mom talked about her hearing. The barangay captain didn’t come daw, and Tita’s totally pissed. She’s planning to sue the other party for hurting Ate Sarah… okay, long story. I really don’t wanna get too much into it. Pero if she’ll continue what she plans to do, then that woman who hit Ate’s head repeatedly on the wall’s seriously gonna find herself in jail this Christmas.


I scanned a few pix from the Xmas party we had for the Dolores South community, the barangay we were assigned to for our RLE in PHC2. They’re in black and white coz my bloody scanner’s acting up and its colored function’s gone haywire for some reason. So anyways, here are the pics…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home