Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I don’t feel too good. Woke up at 2-something-am feeling like the left part of my head’s being squished through a juicer. Guess I slept too long, but aren’t I entitled to coz I didn’t sleep for two straight days?!

What have I been doing?

Well, been baking. But don’t really want to get into that right now coz I feel like puking up whenever I even think about all those things I baked. Tell you about it another time.

I submitted the flavor fics. Got Ana’s email about them, btw, Thanks Nechan! If you peeps wanna read ‘em fics you gotta subscribe to the illusioncorp ml first coz they’re in the file section of that yahoogroup (to subscribe go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/illusioncorp/) course you’ll need to be approved first by either me, Nechan, or Seika. Okay, how’d this post end up being a shameless advertisement for the ml?

Anyways, I can’t sleep anymore. My brain refuses to stop working. Besides, I don’t want to go back to that dream of being a young Maricel Soriano being chased by Christopher de Leon and Richard Gomez for supposedly killing somebody off… I don’t know where the hell that dream came from. Must be all that talk with my mom about watching some of the local movies, she especially wants to catch that one with Kris Aquino in it *shudder* Besides, if I go back to sleep my headache just might get worse. Too much of a good thing is bad for you, be it sleep or eating sweets to one’s heart’s content.

Want to update the illu site na. Except I don’t know Flash and dreamweaver and I don’t really have the files for the current layout we have uploaded… too lazy to download them from Bravenet. Want to upload the new canon chapters, some pics, character info, and flavor entries. Too lazy… sides, I gotta start making my assignments from school.. Gah, school. It’s only joy is that I get to see huhmmm but aside from those instances it’s all work and very little fun.

What was Christmas like for me? Same old same old. Visited some relatives, was visited by some others. Dumating mga inaanak, gave gifts, blah blah blah…

Isn’t this month tragically scary? I mean, doesn’t it at times make you think that hey, maybe it’s finally time for the apocalypse or something? Earthquakes, landslides, tsunami, flash floods… Mother Earth seems very angry with us, isn’t she? Not that I can blame her.

Gah, this entry is so sabog. Much like how my brain’s feeling. Geeeh.

Seika-chan! Anung bender? How can I help? Grabe, tagal na natin di nagkukwentuhan! Pano, tuloy ba yung reunion? Anu plans?

An-Nechan! Thanks again for the review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home