Thursday, December 30, 2004

Russell is being too goddamned pro-active! I just need one bleeding idea for his August fic, and he gives me SIX all in one day! I dunno tuloy which to choose! Dammit! They're all nice and angsty -_-0

Ana, Seika! I'll be expecting you on the afternoon of the 8th, k? Alam nyo naman pano pumunta di ba? And we're making blueberry cheesecake for that day. Kukulitin ko si Tita Betty na pahiramin tayo nung baking pan na kailangan for that kind of cake... hirap kasi i-release if di detachable yung gamit e, kaso ala pa ko nung ganun, so hiram tayo. If we can't then we'll just make crepes for breakfast or something (must not think of Russ and his breakfast after hu-humm...)

That reminds me, Ems, pwede ka ba? Sama, I mean? Overnight lang naman e ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home