Monday, April 18, 2005

Walang pasok!

Not that I didn't go to the bloody campus. I still went there, my classmates were able to get there more or less in time for the first period (so Bayani Fernando was right to say that the transport strike wasn't much of a success). But what was infuriating was that our blasted professors weren't there. We waited till around 9am, dun lang nagdatingan mga bwisit. Nagsiuwian na mga classmates ko, kasi hello, siyempre baka ma-stranded sila diba? Then we saw the dean and siya pa yung galit ba't umuwi daw yung iba! Magkaklase daw kami since andun na rin kami, take note, ala man lima sa natira sa buong section namin. Haaaaay... sometimes I think na nagme-menopause na siya kaya siya ganun ka-illogical.

On a happier note, I now understand why I have gone back to my Tasuki fangirl mode. It's Genrou's birthday today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kou Shun'u / Genrou / Shichiseishi Tasuki ^_________^

I know, I know. It's weird I'm greeting a fricking fictional character, but hey, I'm just happy Yuu Watase created him for the millions of Tasuki-fans around the world.

So again...

TANJOUBI OMEDETTOU, GENROU-KUN!!! ^______________^

And last but not the least, alam ko ka-jologsan pero I've gotten really curious about the GMA 7 fantasy telenovela, the one with the enchanted stones thing? Emski! Don't you get reminded of Dokoni when you see the commercials? Tuloy parang gusto kong panuorin waheheheheheh ^^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home