Friday, April 22, 2005

WARNING: Major rants ahead. Read at your own risk.

My Tagboard's at it again! *grumble grumble* or maybe its just Genrou going weird on me once more. I dunno, and I really don't have the time to find out.

Next week will be our first exposure to JBL Hospital. Then on Friday would be our summer midterms; after which we'd be having unit tests for NCM concepts 3,4,5 & 6 (that means I have to study about 150+ pages of handouts, all of which I have to memo-fricking-rise coz they'd surely give objective questions for the blasted tests. Add that to 5 chapters of Microbiology, the April Fic I still have to finish, several sketches for the illu charas, the new story I've been discussing about with Ana-nechan, and redecorating my room so I can have a bit more space to store my stuff... It surely will be a seriously busy weekend! ^^0

How was my day?

It didn't start well. Had several small arguments and miny fights with my stubborn-conceited-irresponsible-immature-irritating-nagmamagaling pero mali naman ang ginagawa-stupid-inconsiderate groupmates (well, at least 2 of them) in Micro laboratory. Pucha naman kasi, sinabihan na kami pano gumawa ng smear for the blood, yung pang old technique yung ginamit nung gago, ayun tuloy, mali ulit yung smear, masyado nanaman thick kaya di makita mga cells. Tapos siya pa may gana magreklamo e kaming lahat sinabihan na namin siya na mali yung procedure na ginagawa niya? Bwisit! Porke kasi mas matanda siya kala na niya siya lang yung tama. Isipin niyo, ako pa yung inaway kasi daw mainit ulo ko, pano ba naman di iinit ulo ko e mali nga ginagawa niya ayaw pa niyang tumigil?! Grrrrrrrrrr!!!

I was seriously pissed off until around lunchtime. Pano kaya yung isa ko pang ka-group kinuha ng walang paalam nag-iisang dala ko na ballpen, then he up and lost it. He didnt even bleeding offer to replace the darn thing. Sabi lang niya pahihiramin daw niya ako ng ballpen till I can buy my own. Fucking bastard! Taragisan mo! Ikaw na nga yung mali ikaw pa yung may ganang umarte na martyr porke pinapahanap ko sayo yung winala mo! I know it's a small thing, I mean, it IS just a ballpen after all (nevermind that my dad gave it to me and I've been treating it like it's my lucky ballpen coz I've aced quite a lot of tests with it) pero it's just the principle of it... hindi na nga siya nanghiram ng matino, as in he just really took the thing from atop my books, then ganun pa ginawa niya?! Taragisan talaga niya!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Good thing the afternoon got better. Or baka nasobrahan na ako sa pagka-piss off kaya I tried burying the darn irritation with laughter and smiles. Come to think of it, I should've been pissed at those inconsiderate shitheads at ACE Hardware who didnt wanna get pantali from their stockroom para mabitbit ko ng matino yung binili kong whiteboard from their store, but no, I really didnt get too pissed. Just a bit dismayed then I just took the darn lifting thing as a challenge. I left their store humming while dragging the board behind me... hehehe, talk about getting people's attention ^^0

Ngayon lang ako naiinis ulit, now that I'm typing all of this. I need the release, I think, coz I swallowed and bottled up the rage kanina. Haaay... so I can do that pala? Just keep as calm as I can under a smiling facade. I'm still majorly pissed off inside pero people around me think I'm just okay.

Well, that's good coz I dont want my future patients to see what I'm really thinking of in case what I'm thinking of or feeling is not an appropriate thing to share with them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home