Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Don't read unless you have a strong stomach!!!

A recent visit to our local cemetery rendered me incapable of eating red meats and poultry... heck I even waver when I see a fish still with visible bones. I won't post a picture here (heck I wouldn't even dream of taking a pic of what I saw coz I wanna forget it ASAP!); suffice it to say that though I have no qualms about seeing a patient cut up, with blood gushing out, vital organs and bones on display, I definitely get nauseous about seeing... erm, a human body after about a year of decay. It’s the hair that I remember most, really; maybe because it’s the first thing I saw. Didn’t realize at first exactly what I was looking at, but then when what it was hit me I kinda froze and got a good look at everything. Gah-urk! Now I REALLY wanna get cremated when I croak.

You still with me? Hey, I did warn you, ne? ^^0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home