Saturday, March 24, 2007

Extremely Grateful

... to one guy right now so although I've thanked him in person I still wanna just glomp him with appreciation for inviting me to join their group's completion today. DICE!!! You wonderful though often-irritating man, thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! Grazie! Vielen Dank! Muchos Gracias! Merci! Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu! I'd kiss and hug you if I were a touchy person but I'm fortunately (coz your wife would probably disapprove and I'd hate to get Ate Shiela angry at me) not.

But seriously, I owe this guy a lot for just that one invitation. I probably owe him my future, if truth be told ^_^ That invitation seriously more than cancelled out previous favors I did for him and even indebted me to him quite a lot. Really though, thanks so soo soooooo very much ^_________^ I really truly am grateful you invited me ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home