Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Found another one

Another artist, I mean, whose works are just wonderful. Was browsing through deviantart.com when I came unto one of Marta Dahlig's pieces. My favorite in her gallery is this one:


Looking closely at her face, at all the cobwebs, and the complete dejection of the pose of her body just sent shivers running down my spine and goose bumps to rise on my skin. This piece is called "Love" and the single thought that came into my mind when I viewed it was that I don't want to be her but I can sadly relate to what she feels. Maybe that's why it's my favorite piece, not only because it's beautiful, but because it also terrifies me.

I also love her "Seven Deadly Sins" series. I especialy like Vanity and Wrath.

You can check out her gallery here:

http://blackeri.deviantart.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home