Thursday, April 03, 2008

Watched 10,000BC with Camille while Tita Pes and mom went around the mall shopping. I think our moms didn't want us to tag along with their shopping coz 'Mil and I would most probably ask them to buy us stuff hehehe ^^0

Went to Niners (IELTS review center) the last few days after not attending for an entire week after the Holy Week ended. Got my monthly visitor (after it skipped two months) so my excuse for not going to my review classes became a combination of tardiness and real sickness (migraines that refused to go away even with NSAIDs consumed, diarrhea then constipation then diarrhea, minor fever, and the ever present and never delightful cramps... boys really have it easy -_-). Anyways, my exam's on the 22nd of May this year. Hope I can ace it.

Tito Susing and Tita Betty came back from the US (for the nth time). Plan is that Tita's staying here for good. Tito's gonna come back in a few months and also stay here for good. They're retiring. I sincerely hope and pray that everything will turn out fine for them in the coming months and years coz Tita's track record regarding finances are not exactly pristine. She always Always ALWAYS ends up in debt when she starts a business... and she's planning on starting a catering business this time. Gah... @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home