Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Just to set things straight

Okay, done.

As she requested, I erased her name. And I repeat apologizing publishing her name and her beau's. It is her right to request that I remove it, so I did.

What I will not apologize for are the sentiments I wrote down. She says what I wrote was untrue or at the very least inaccurate. I beg to differ. I may not have put down what she said verbatim here, but like I said they are the gist of it. If she doesn't like the word gist, then let's use essence instead.

She told me that her respect for me used to be so high and with this incident it has plummeted to unprecedented lows... Fine. I acknowledge that. I never believed she had much of a high opinion of me anyways so it's not really much of a loss to learn she thinks that way now. And as we are not even on speaking terms before this incident, then there really is nothing for me to lose now, is there?

I do find it funny how she learned about this blog. So apparently someone actually reads this. Lolz... never thought I had any readers aside from my friends who I keep contact and updates with through our blogs. I don't actively advertise this blog, but people are free to read it since it's public. It's my form of therapy. I rant here. I rave. I gush. I squeal, shout, think, rationalize, despair, feel joy and just be as myself as possible on writing form. I've had this blog since 2002 so I'm not recanting or apologizing for my thoughts (any of them). Pero hindi ako manhid. I might not react or respond to what you say or do to me but it doesn't mean I don't notice or mind it when someone does something bad towards me. I just don't want to go down to their level and prove myself a total bitch or idiot in front of everyone.

I still don't understand what her original woes were against me, to make her dislike me so. She says I have done a LOT of bad things to her. It somehow sounds like I consciously and actively went out of my way to make her life miserable. And to think I haven't really talked to her outside of school stuff since even a week before they moved out. Geez. Seriously. This is like being back in elementary. So immature. If it irked her that I don't talk to her and my behavior is supposedly unacceptable, well... just look at the pot calling the kettle black. But I do believe in karma, so I'm thinking after what I've experienced this past couple of months it's somewhat of a poetic justice that other people now know about what's been happening. Too bad for her that it upsets her. So yes, I am not apologizing for my thoughts and opinions. I have a right to them. If anybody disagrees, then that's their opinion and we'll just agree to disagree.

1 Comments:

At Tue Dec 07, 11:18:00 AM 2010, Blogger Unknown said...

hahhahaha!!!!(uhurm...) wahahahaha!!!ok i gotta stop. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home