Monday, December 23, 2002


It's almost Chritmas!!! Been helping out in the kitchen cook for two households' Xmas feast. Ang daming trabaho!!! My hands feel raw from washing all those dishes and casseroles and my wrist are numb from chopping and slicing onions and garlic and assorted vegetables... ahhhhh! But it's ok. Despite the fact that I look forward to Christmas this year, as much as I do every year coz for the sole reason thatit is Christmas and its a holiday and well, supposedly everyone's in a good cheer. Supposedly.

I find myself once again becoming engrossed with El Estrall. I guess I just hate the idea that I have to change some bit about the plot for A.I., yes, again; that's why I've yet again lost interest in writing it. Better jot down the ideas for El Estrall now that I am becoming involved with it again. The hard part that I remember got me irritated with writing thebackground for El Estrall is about the place's mythology. I've some new ideas, and I hope the other gals would like them, or at least approve of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home