Wednesday, January 29, 2003

Still reading Raymond E. Feist's works. Now reading Servant of the Empire. It's mainly about a woman named Mara of the Acoma family of Kelewan. Long story. Just suffice it to say it's a story about her rise to power. As I told Ana yesterday, yes I think that was yesterday, Mara reminds me of the two princesses of Dhagmar. These two are my own creations. Yeiralis and her twin sister Yeularis are a mix of Mara's character and personality. Anyways, the novels I'm reading give me some ideas about Dhagmar. I guess it just helps in my writing. *shurgs* Wala lang... I'm finding it hard creating not only a whole new universe for El Estrall, which is another long story.

Can't seemto find it in myself to continue the YYH fic I've been writing lately. I guess with the real world sorta catching up with me of late I just feel too tired to write; I mean write in the creative and non diary style aspect of writing. Dunno why. I feel kinda down lately for no apparent reason. Must be nearing that time of the month... seriously, guys have it easy. they don't have to suffer every goddamned month. Hmmm... let me rephrase that. I guess they do suffer too, somewhat, coz they'll have to put up with women whose moods swings arrive like an unexpected thunderstorm in the middle of summer. Whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home