Wednesday, January 01, 2003


It's 2003!!! Oh My God!!! I don't want it to be 2003! Why? I just don't want it to be, that's all ^_^;

Hmmm... it's actually utterly crazy. I've been having dreams of this one person I've only known for about a year now. Dreams that scare me about how this person is faring. Because two of those dreams I've had showed this person with me while in the dream my teeth fell off. I heard from my mother that this is a bad sign, that someone was going to get sick or worse, die. I hope this person, and everyone this person holds close, remains safe. My mom also told me that I need to tell the person involved about the dream, so nothing untowards would happen to that person, but I can't seem to tell this friend of mine about the dream. I did ask how my friend is faring, and I've been told that everything was fine so I hope that's enough...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home