Sunday, January 05, 2003


Met my old high school best friend, Ruth Aquino, yesterday when we were at the mall buying badminton rackets. It was quite a shock for me to see her, not just because I haven't heard from her in five years but because of her state... Ruth, my dear old friend, was pregnant. She's my age, just out of college, and she now has a husband and is now expecting their first child on the 24th! Oh lord... I hope my mother doesn't expect the same of me...

This morning before going to mass, while I was taking a shower, an idea hit me. Maybe because I was slightly pissed off at myself as well, but for some reason,. as Ipoured water over myself, I started to plan. Yes. Plan about my future of all things. I'm happy to report that I now have a long term goal. Yes, for once in my life, I'm gonna plan my life towards something. At least that's a good start isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home