Thursday, February 27, 2003

Yehey!!! Ana-nechan passed the Civil Service Exam!!! This is cause for a celebration, right? *chants: Libre! Libre! Libre! Libre! Libre!*

Anyway, Saintski told me she's in Legazpi right now for the burial of her... grandma was it?

Hm, makes me wonder if we'll be attending a funeral as well in the near future. I hope not. Although I hope my aunt and her siblings and family don't get to read this, I've somewhat readied myself on hearing about my aunt's mother dying. She hasn't regained consciousness yet even after three or more months, the doctors have fairly given up on her recovering, so... methinks it's just waiting for the inevitable news that she’s gonna die.

Bad of me, I know. It’s odd that I feel such a certain distance from it all. Like I don’t care, but I know that deep inside, I do care. I guess I just don’t want the grief to touch me. She was such a nice old lady. Something like a grandmother to me also even when she’s not. In the end, I hope there’s really heaven, and I hope she goes directly there or wherever she could be happy. Such a waste of a perfectly good person if her soul ends when her life ends.

See what I mean? I’m treating her demise as inevitable. I guess death does come for everybody. Maybe that’s the reason why I don’t feel so affected. I don’t want to test it. I don’t want anyone close to me dying just so I’d feel affected by death. I’m not wishing for that. I wish everyone could live forever, that is, everyone that I care for. All the people who are irretrievably evil can die off one after another for all I care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home