Monday, March 31, 2003

Maybe I could get the best of both worlds after all.

I’ll have to see what happens though, see if I’ll even get the BSP job. I have an interview this coming Wednesday so please, everyone, pray I do great. Then tomorrow I’ll be showing my transcript to my cousin and his wife who are both taking up nursing in a Nueva Ecija school. They’ll fax my TOR to the school and see how many subjects I can have credited. My cousin, and his doctor wife, both go there during the weekends, so they can technically keep their day jobs and still go to school… I just might be able to do that too… I hope.

Now, I know this will be hard… I mean, whole week at Manila working then weekends at Nueva Ecija studying… that’s bound to be tiring. But I’m really hoping I could go do that. This’ll be for my future after all. So, please, please, please pray for me, ne?

~ ~ ~

Jenny! Hey, I’m not sure I could go after all. Is that this April na? Been kinda busy lately. About the nursing and job thing plus family stuff. Tell you about it more when I see you at YM, pag pareho tayong online. I really don’t have that much time to go online lately.

Ana: I still owe you several emails: the Illusion chap 6 ideas, Citylands info, and the scan of the Inquirer house I was texting you about. Sensya na, no time me to ready the stuff I have to email. I’ll try to call before this weekend. Hirap kasi biglang ang daming pinupuntahan e. Gomen…

Tin: How’s life? Wag mo ng masyadong problemahin yung about the ex. Yes, yes, kahit na ugaling-ugaling David sya. Heheheh… anu na lang sasabihin ni Mike… ala ka… lol. And to think… makakatuluyan sa Illu ni Mendrez si Wesley and di si Castillon… hmmm… j/k. Anyways, can I please, please ask you to send me the floor plans of the Panlilio house? Plus Terry’s pad? Kasama dun yung kanyang computer shop di ba? 1st floor yung shop then sa 2nd floor’s Terry’s living space. And can you connect Terry’s place to the main Panlilio compound? And make sure there’s a balcony overlooking the Panlilio main house’s garden? May balak kasi akong scene that needs a balcony and a garden. Ana knows about it na. I’ll probably be writing some parts of chapter 6 pala. Take a break daw muna kasi si Neechan. She’s into Harry Potter kasi right now heheh… (Neehcan, if ever lumabas na yung book 5 pahiramna lang a? lol ^_^) Btw, can’t find your cd. I’ll try to look for it pa rin sa mga stuff ko kaso me have no time lately. Text you if I ever find it, k?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home