Sunday, March 16, 2003

My right shoulder and arm still feels numb to the touch. I don’t know what’s wrong with it; I just know that there is something wrong. It shouldn’t feel numb when I touch it, let alone when I pinch myself there.

I barely have any opportunities to use the computer these past couple of days coz my mom’s hogging it. I introduced her to a game called Diamond Mine. Learned of the game from Saintski. And like my dear former roommate, my mom’s unfortunately hooked with the darned game. She can play it for four hours straight; meaning I have to wait till really late in the evening to be able to use my computer and when she sees me using it – checking mail or generally typing up a storm – she then admonishes me to go to sleep already coz its already late.

Been out with shopping at a bazaar with Tita Betty and my mom. Bought some clothes and accessories; even won the raffle they were holding – my prize’s a nice v-neck shirt and a cell phone jacket. I didn’t even know there was a raffle until my mom suddenly said that some guy in the P.A. system was calling for me. I figure I’m just lucky when I don’t know there’s a contest going on in the first place.

To the Illusion crew:
Kailan kayo punta dito? My mom's asking me coz I keep hounding her na pupunta nga kayo dito hehehe!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home