Saturday, March 29, 2003

There are two things in this world that would surely make me cry for no apparent reason at all:

Bob Carlisle’s Butterfly Kisses. Makes me think of my dad. Heard this last Tuesday over the P.A. system of a local supermarket, and I fairly made my cousin and mother worry why I was suddenly crying. Can’t help it. Even when my cousin tried making me laugh, as long as the song was playing, I couldn’t stop crying… good thing I didn’t really make a scene like bawling right then and there which I did when I first heard this song while I was thankfully inside my room listening to the fm radio playing it.

Fruits Basket episode 15, specifically the scene about Sohma Momiji explaining how his mother ‘forgot’ about him… if that isn’t a tear-jerker… *sigh* kawaisou…

~ ~ ~

Tin: hmmm… as I said, don’t do anything rash. Heheh, j/k pero hindi naman kaya nakalala sa sitwasyon mo na yan na kaugali ni David yung ex mo?

Emski: got the quiz at Goddess Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home