Wednesday, March 12, 2003

Russell still evades all my attempts to sketch him. I'm already getting pissed. I think I need a break. I've been drawng almost daily for the past several days and my hands already hurt. I still haven't colored any of those drawings too. I'm somewhat dreading that ordeal.

Watched the episode of Smallville last night. I agree with Ems and Jean, I like Lex more than I do Clark. Hell, I don't even like Clark that much. He may be the main protagonist but he just isn't as interesting as his future arch nemesis is. I also don't like Lana that much. Sure she's pretty, but I like Chloe's (sp?) personality more. She's much more dynamic and in terms of believability, she scores higher than Lana does.

Anyways, Got this link from an email sent to me by a friend. Gawd, that's kinda creepy! How does it do that?! http://www.cyberglass.co.uk/FlashEx/mindreader.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home