Saturday, March 15, 2003

I really really really like Matrim Cauthon.

I bought and am currently reading Robert Jordan's Crossroads of Twlight, Wheel of Time Book 10. Sa wakas!!

Pisses me off that there are so very few chapters about Mat. about three or so lang. Kainis! I'd be perfectly happy if R.J. writes more about Mat, but then again I'm rather thankful that he did include Mat in this book unlike what he did in book 8 where Mat was only mentioned but wasn't really in the story at all.

I can’t believe the bloody prologue’s 82 pages long!

I somewhat can appreciate Faile nowadays. The first time I read about her and Perrin she just plain pissed me off. Now though, hmmm, let’s just say she doesn’t get on my nerves as Cadsuane and Elaida do.

Anyways, I'll get back to reading. I'm half done with the book. And here I just bought it yesterday. hehehe!

~ ~ ~

Seika: can I pls have my WoT Book 1 back na? And any other of my books that you have there? Plus the cds? Or just tell me which ones are with you kasi I'm gonna do an inventory of my cds, books and other stuff next week. About the David pic, thanks. Any suggestions how I could make it better?

Ana: Gomen, still haven't finished editing and adding to 5.3... naiinis ako kay Rus right now e so I don't wanna add anything to that, baka pag-awayin ko lang yung dalawa hehehe...

QT Emski: Natuloy ba kayo ni Clai kina Guids? How was it? Gomen talaga di me nakasama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home